e-ISSN 2709-7986 (Online)
The Journal was founded in 1996.
The previous title "Pedagogy and Psychology" [Pedahohika ta psykholohiia].
ISSN 2312-2471 (Print), ISSN 2313-2361 (Online).
Archives of issues up to 2017 are HERE & HERE.
Archive of issues after 2017 is HERE.
In 2020 the title is changed to “EDUCATIONAL CHALLENGES” (e-ISSN 2709-7986).
Aims and scope. “Educational Challenges” Journal publishes peer-reviewed original research and review articles across all aspects of up-to-date education. The journal publishes manuscripts in the following basic areas:
• Educational policies: Educational technology; Challenges, trends and good practices in contemporary education at preschool, school, university, and postgraduate level; Learning and teaching; Paradigms of contemporary education; Quality assurance in education; Reform, change, and innovation in education; Formal, non-formal and informal education in the context of contemporary educational policies and practices.
• Initial and Continuing Teacher Training: Teacher education; Mentoring and Coaching in Teacher Training; Teaching career; Training trainers; School learning; Experiential learning.
• Experimental education: Testing and evaluation; Practice of education; Practice of training; Educational research.
• E-Learning and Software in Education: Distance learning; e-Learning technologies; Projects and e-Learning experiences; e-Tutoring & Mentoring; e-Learning for sustainable development.
• Specialized education: Research of humanitarian disciplines; The new education; Psychology of education.
• Foreign Language Teaching and Learning: Research and practice of teaching different languages; Research and best practices in methods of teaching English; Teaching English for Specific Purposes; Teaching English for Academic Purposes.
The State Registration Certificate: in the process...
Founder: H.S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University.
Responsible for publication: Ilona Kostikova, Doctor of Science (Education), Ph.D. in Education, Ph.D. in Philology, Full Professor, Head of Department of Theory and Practice of the English Language, H. S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University.
Frequency: twice a year.
Editor-in-Chief: Ilona Kostikova, Doctor of Science (Education), PhD in Education, Ph.D. in Philology, Full Professor, Head of Department of Theory and Practice of the English Language, H. S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University, Ukraine.
Deputy Editor: Emerson Abraham JACKSON, PhD. Scholar, Research Scholar, Centre of West African Studies, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom.
The editorial team includes prominent foreign scholars from Argentina, Canada, Colombia, Greece, Italy, Peru, Romania, Slovakia, and the UK.
Editorial office address: 61168, Kharkiv, 2 Valentynivska Str., room 227-A.
All authors have ORCID