e-ISSN 2709-7986 (online)
Aims and Scope
Aims and scope. “Educational Challenges” Journal publishes peer-reviewed original research and review articles across all aspects of up-to-date education.
The journal publishes manuscripts in the following basic areas:
• Educational policies: Educational technology; Challenges, trends and good practices in contemporary education at preschool, school, university, and postgraduate level; Learning and teaching; Paradigms of contemporary education; Quality assurance in education; Reform, change, and innovation in education; Formal, non-formal and informal education in the context of contemporary educational policies and practices.
• Initial and Continuing Teacher Training: Teacher education; Mentoring and Coaching in Teacher Training; Teaching career; Training trainers; School learning; Experiential learning.
• Experimental education: Testing and evaluation; Practice of education; Practice of training; Educational research.
• E-Learning and Software in Education: Distance learning; e-Learning technologies; Projects and e-Learning experiences; e-Tutoring & Mentoring; e-Learning for sustainable development.
• Specialized education: Research of humanitarian disciplines; The new education; Psychology of education.
• Foreign Language Teaching and Learning: Research and practice of teaching different languages; Research and best practices in methods of teaching English; Teaching English for Specific Purposes; Teaching English for Academic Purposes.